The Flexible Plan is an investment into unit trust funds
- You can invest for as long as you want.
- You can invest as much as you want (provided that no debit order payment from your bank account is more than R1 000 000 at a time).
- You can increase, decrease, stop or restart your payments at any time.
What is the role of the parent/legal guardian in the investment?
- As the parent/legal guardian, you do not own the Plan, the minor does. It will therefore not reflect as part of your portfolio.
- You will be able to make changes to the Plan until the minor reaches the age of 18.